Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Sketch #391 Have a Hoot, Forever Fern, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas


Well, I've convinced myself that the medicine they
have me on has robbed me of my creative juices.  
oh this lovely little brain of mine plays tricks on me. 
I am finding it even more difficult to concentrate. 
Any ways enough of my belly aching.  
I did the best I could with this card
I'm going to submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Have a Hoot 
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
This is one of those stamp sets I didn't think I'd want,
and then I have to remind myself, if I ever want to
sell stampin up, I better get some of these cute
stamps so people can  see them, and maybe 
perhaps like to purchase.  So that is the honest
reason I purchased this stamp set, and well now
I've fallen in love with it.  
I even used the stampin up puffy paint, on the snowflakes,
and an embossing folder for the background. 

I'm including a picture of a card I starting working on.
This is a 5x7 card, which is quite a lovely size. 
I bought a 40 pack post card package from Michael's,
years ago, and I thought I could turn them into 
lovely Christmas cards, so that's what has been 
consuming a bit of my time lately.  I might 
have to add some of the glitter paste to it for 
some sparkle. 

Health news:  Are you ready for this?  I finally called the clinic.
The nurse says my appointment must have got lost in a mix up, but looks like 
our insurance will cover the MRI.   I tell her to leave a message for 
the doctor because I don't want contrast for my brain scan.
They want to do an MRI with and without contrast, and after
all the needles, and things gone wrong I just don't want 
to deal with contrast.  So she says to me I'll leave her a message,
so back to square one.  Oh my gosh this is crazy!!

but as my darling husband says to me, "breathe" 

I 'm also including two videos,  I hope they work.



Well that's all for now folks.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. Love this card! The holiday owls are so cute! Love the embossing folder too! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little owls! Very unique image. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cute. I love those owls with the Santa hats. Loving the texture you've added - it's subtle yet effective. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if your creative juices are gone it sure does not show! Your card is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~