Thursday, October 29, 2020

SSC242 SKETCH TIME~ #Elfie, Hung With Care, Stampin Up Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  #Elfie
Stampin Up:  Hung With Care 
I went a little bit nuts with that fabulous heat 
puff paint. Oh my gosh, it's just so fun. 
I even added some around the sentiment as if to be snow. 
I embossed the background with the brick folder, 
to make it look like the stockings were hung by the 
chimney with care.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the little elf in the stocking. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, DJ - so super cute - what a great take on our sketch, and so festive! Very sweet coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~