Friday, October 9, 2020

#TGIFC285~ Harvest Hellos, Forever Fern Stampin Up, Fall Card

Today I made a card for the challenge at:
 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
Stampin Up: Harvest Hellos
I used a lovely embossing folder on the white cardstock, 
it doesn't show up much in the pictures, so you have to 
look closely but it gives such a nice texture to the card. 
I went a little crazy adding things here.  I started with the forever fern 
die cuts, and before you know it, I had leaves everywhere, I kept trying 
to remind myself less is more, but folks, I had to add a bow, with a
little pinecone.  I mean seriously it just finishes it off nicely. 
I then applied clear wink of stella to the leaves so they 
would sparkle.   Thank goodness for a phone call 
that pulled me away, or I fear I would have kept adding things. 
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love your take on this sketch. Thanks for playing along with TGIF challenges this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~