Thursday, October 22, 2020

FMS458~ Timeless Tropical, Seaside View, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tropical
Stampin Up:  Seaside View  
 I like how the DSP worked perfectly across the card. 
I think the sentiment suits the card.  Reminds 
me that sometimes there is nothing like a nice 
long relaxing drive, taking in the sights. 
Well that's all for now folks.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

2 comments:

  1. I love your use of that paper broken up into the little scene! And the trees on the inside are a fun touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love how you've used your DSP to match the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~