Thursday, October 15, 2020

HSSSC350~ Warm & Toasty, In the Pines, Stampin Up, Merry Christmas Card

I enjoy making the slim line cards.  They are
a delightful change from the standard A2 size.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Warm & Toasty
Stampin Up:  In the Pines
Stampin Up:  Snow is Glistening Dies
Stampin Up:  Shimmering White Embossing Paste 
I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:
 
Getting those snowflakes around the die 
cut circle was quite a chore.  But I finally accomplished 
it.   For the big snowflake I die cut it out 5 times and 
stacked them to give it a bit more dimension.  
I wasn't sure if I should stamp the pine
trees since the DSP has birch trees, but I chose
to go for it.  I think it just helps the little skater
stand out a bit more.  
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card - a great take on our sketch - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love that happy little polar bear! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Love the skating polar bear. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on our sketch challenge. I especially love the dsp with the trees and skater. Beautiful combination of images. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~