Saturday, October 3, 2020

Challenge#254~Holly Berry Happiness, Still Scenes, Zoo Glove, Dino Days, Stampin Up Birthday Card

Happy World Card Making Day.
This is card 3 of 5 that I made today.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge #254
Dragons or Dinosaurs 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up:  Still Scenes
Stampin Up:  Zoo Globe
Stampin Up:  Dino Days 
I ran out of room in my little snow globe, so I decided 
to have the dinosaur tail be on the outside and 
have the party balloons added there as well.  
That way it all worked out, not as  I intended,
but it's all about being creative. 
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. It's very creative and one of my favourite colour combos. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~