Sunday, October 25, 2020

Challenge #143 - Quote~ Campology, Stampin Up. Keep The Faith

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Campology
The sentiment is a single stamp I 
purchased at a craft store.  
I was inspired by the little road trip my Husband and 
I took yesterday.   I don't get out much anymore, 
because of my health, but it was a glorious day, 
and I loved going for a ride.  Here is a lovely picture
we took of our adventure.  HP (our dog) came with too. 
I love the little church up there on the rocks.  In fact, 
I already have an idea for another card.  This 
little trip gave me tons of inspiration.  
This is the first time I ever tried to do the 
reflection technique.  I'm really happy with how it 
turned out.  I got the idea off of the internet, and put
my own twist to the card.  Ya know a girl has to 
make it her own.  I always tend to think or make
things different. I am surprised that as a child I 
actually colored in the lines.   I really enjoy making
these slimline cards.  They are just hard to squeeze
into the picture though. 
I  love the quote.  Such a good reminder to 
take a leap of faith.  
Did you notice the cute little pinecone?  

Looks like one of my blog followers is no 
longer following, I'm starting to realize in 
this social media world that is the way it goes.  
I'm sad nevertheless, but I'll just keep stamping 
and putting my cards out on social media and if 
some like it that is wonderful, and for those that don't 
it's ok too.  I'm not everybody's cup of tea.  😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patty, what a gorgeous card, I also love the sentiment as it is so perfect for our challenge quote. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room this month. Hope you join us again in our future challenges. xx Clarissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just perfect outside and inside, love the scene you have created, so peaceful. Thank you for joining The Male Room "quote" -challenge, I hope you be back in our new "Toys"-challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~