Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Sketch #390~Forever Fern, Beautiful Bouquet, His Love, Harvest Hellos, Stampin Up, Fall Card

I made this card today for the challenge at:
  It looks like I just haphazardly put
images all over the place.   
When I first saw the sketch, I was like oh boy how are 
all those layers going to work on a card, and then 
to my delight it worked.  It also made me smile 
thinking of those children's toy nesting cups. 
Do you remember those? 
Well I couldn't just stop with the background layers, 
I had to make the whole thing one big dimensional master
piece if you will.  Haha.   It was like decorating a cake, 
just a little more frosting will do the trick.   Although
no licking my inky fingers. 😉 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Fern
Stampin Up: Beautiful Bouquet
Stampin Up:  His Love
Stampin Up:  Harvest Hellos 
I was inspired by all the colors in the yard, they are 
slowing leaving now.  I so bad wanted to type (leafing)  haha
The wind has picked up and the forecast is predicting snow 
for the weekend.  I'm not ready for that yet. 

I must clean my stamp room tomorrow.  My goodness I've 
misplaced a little stamp and it's nowhere to be found.  It's a sure sign I best 
clean up things.  I think I will add a few more stamp sets 
to my shop too.  
I moved HP's bed into my craft room today and the little fella 
slept the afternoon away, while I stamped.  Here is a picture 
of the sweet darling and those cute puppy eyes. 
Health new:  Still waiting for the clinic to call me so they will schedule
the MRI of my Brain.  I think I might have to give them a 
reminder call.  The medicine they have me on is giving me 
terrible headaches, but I'm trying to push through it.   
Otherwise no new scoops my friends.  Just the usual, tingles and numbness
in the fingers/feet and legs. 

  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card PJ. Captures fall perfectly & I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fall card - full of color and dimension. Thank you, PJ, for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the fall colours, you have captured them perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love how you arranged the flowers!! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~