Saturday, October 31, 2020

FUSION - Autumn ~ In the Pines, Warm & Toasty Stampin up, Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at:
I played the sketch side for the card. 
The stamp sets featured are:
Stampin Up:  In The pines
Stampin Up:  Warm & Toasty 
I used and embossing folder for the overall
background, to create a gentle looking snowfall. 
After stamping coloring and fussy cutting, it 
looked a bit simple yet, so I added some 
Stampin Up:  Snowfall accents puff paint
Stampin Up:  Shimmery White embossing paste.
This stuff is awesome.  Takes the card to a whole 
new level of sparkle and dimension. 
I wasn't a big fan of the "rabbits" in the sleigh, in
this stamp set. but I've convinced myself  that
if I color little sweaters on 
them they would make the perfect little carolers. 
I pretend they are singing Jingle Bells. 😉

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch portion of our challenge. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is too cute!! I love it, perfect fit for the sketch. Thanks for joining us this time at Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~