Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Challenge #185~ Spooktacular Bash, Have a Hoot, Stampin Up, Happy Halloween


I'm not really into "spooky" Halloween decorations and cards,
however, when I came across this card challenge, I couldn't 
resist.  I knew I had to use this fun stamp set. 
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up:  Spooktacular Bash
Stampin Up:  Have a Hoot 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge #185

Our theme for the new challenge is

“Monsters” 
I don't have any monster stamps so this is the best I could 
come up with.  Perfect for Halloween. 
The edge is actually washi tape, then I embossed the white 
card stock with a web design too.  I love how the 
spooky little portraits pop right off the wall as if to 
say "Boo"  

Well that's all for now folks.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Love the style of your card, kind of spooky, kind of cute at the same time! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~