Sunday, October 18, 2020

CTS #394~ Hero Arts, Hang in there Potted Plants

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Hero Arts:  Hang in there Potted Plants 
When I started stamping the images, I 
had no idea they would looked a bit crammed 
in the corner there, but I pressed on coloring 
and cutting and decided it will just have to work.
I blame my eyes today for that.  I woke up with my 
left eye quite swollen and a droopy eyelid.  Isn't it
always something.  But a girl has to stamp.

 I love the sentiment.  It makes me smile.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~