Monday, October 12, 2020

CAS Game #176~ Winter Window, Paper Trey Ink. Merry Christmas

I made this card for the challenge at:
How fun to use only one corner of the card.  
I went for a cozy Christmas window scene. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Paper Trey Ink: Winter Window  
I used snowfall accents puff paint from 
stampin up, to give the frosted windows a shine. 
The sentiment was stamped on vellum so you 
could still see the lovely Christmas window. 
I thought I'd share a picture
of the view outside my windows.  The black walnut
tree is golden right now. 


  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

3 comments:

  1. Mmm yes looking in through a window especially at night always seems so cosy! Fab card.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazingly intricate scene in just one corner! Thanks for joining us at AAA a Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~