Sunday, October 25, 2020

Challenge 480 Love what you do, Crafting Forever, Label me Bold, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Love What You Do
Stampin Up:  Crafting Forever
Stampin Up: Label Me Bold  
I wanted to incorporate a new to me stamp 
set because I loved the sentiment so much.   
It is the one on the front of this card. 
I LOVE to stamp cards, and when I saw that
sentiment I knew I'd "need" to purchase the set.
I like the bold simplicity of this card. 
 
We had a lovely little visitor at the feeder.  I 
think he is the culprit doing some damage to 
one of our trees in the yard. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card - and with one of my fave stamp sets, too! Love your sponged stripes, a perfect background for that awesome brushpot - Adorable! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, LOVE your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!!! Especially your free-flowing stripped pattern on the right! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us here at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, PJ! Such a creative way to use the sketch...so fun! Your sentiment fits perfectly because it shows that you "love what you do". Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Patty! Your card was chosen as one of the top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~