Saturday, October 10, 2020

Week 375: SPICE~Love Essential Oils, Yogabella, Stamping Bella

Have you ever started so many things, and yet got nothing 
done?  That is where I'm at folks.  The "honey do list"  is 
getting longer for my dear husband.  I have good intentions
to do all I can to help and then the old body gives out and I 
can't do very much.  So I went to my craft room
to make a card and a little art for our bathroom. 
It always helps calm my mind down, when I can stamp.  
So I thought this was the perfect little stamp to use.
It's a young lady with her essential oils.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
With spice being the theme, I thought essential oils
worked well.  You see the lovely little vase with the diffuser
 sticks in it?  That has the most wonderful oil, and it smells
like cinnamon spice.   So hence my card inspiration.  
The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stamping Bella:  Loves Essential Oils
Stamping Bella:  Yogabella 
Now for my little art piece for the bathroom.  I decided we should 
paint our bathroom.  It was a dark chocolate color.  I always 
love dark colors, however now that I'm on instagram, I've noticed
a lot of light colors and it's quite charming.  So I tried to tackle
our house bathroom myself, needless to say my darling man is 
in there finishing it for me.   So I made this very clean little piece
of art to hang in there when it's done.   I should have used the 
stamparatus, because the images are not that clear, and then 
I tried to trace the lines, not a good choice, but for now it 
will work for us.  
  Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  Plus I've recently just added more items.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. Your yoga girl is so very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on the cue word! Love that fun image! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~