Sunday, February 21, 2021

HSSCC357 Friends are like Seashells, Stampin Up

When there is a color challenge that seems difficult, 
I tend to shy away from them.  Sometimes for 
lack of the appropriate ink colors or sometimes
I just can't seem to imagine a good card. 
But this time I had all the correct colors, and a 
new stamp set so I had no excuses😉
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  Friends are like Seashells 
I used an embossing folder on the white background 
to create some wave movement.  Because when 
I purchased this set I forgot to get the coordinating 
folder, and I wanted to add some elements of dimension. 
So I had to add that to my ever growing wish list.  
I used my aqua painter brush for all the seaweed and seagrass
on this card.   I actually looked them up to figure out 
the difference, but gosh it just got more confusing the more 
I was reading, so perhaps I should just call them sea plants.
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty use of our colours - thanks for sharing with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use our colors. Perfect friend card. Glad you joined us at HSS and will play again!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~