Saturday, February 6, 2021

FUSION - Valentine Gnome~ MFT, Sending Smooches, Snailed it, Heartfelt, Gnome for the Holidays, Stampin up

I thought it would be fun to use what I have 
to make a gnome card for this challenge at:
So I had to get rather creative.  
You see the stamp set I have with 
gnomes is intended for Christmas.  
So I just had think outside the stamp and make it work
I paper pieced the hat so to cover up the snowflakes,
and the little Christmas lights on the tree, I turned into 
Valentine Heart lights, and where there was a little
jingle bell on the gnome's hat, I punched out a heart. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
MFT:  Sending Smooches
Stampin Up:   Snailed it
Stampin Up:  Heartfelt
Stampin Up:  Gnome for the Holidays 
I told myself I would actually write out my Valentine's
today, and yet here I am still making cards, that's just
so much more fun for me.  
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card AJ. Love the layers and the scene you've created with your gnome and tree stump. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at the Fusion Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it! So cute. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I had the same products in mind for my project submission lol (I didn't create mine yet, so I'll think of something else so there is more variety in the submissions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you creatively these Christmas images into Valentine images! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~