Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sketch #409~Friends are Like Seashells, Stampin Up

I like an argyle design, it reminds me 
of those sweaters in the 80's  I always wanted one.  
But never got one.  
Anyways, Diamonds are so hard for me, and 
yet I think I must try when I see a card challenge. 
Some day I will have to invest in either a punch
or a die,  to make diamonds that are evenly shaped. 
But I tried anyways with my paper trimmer. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Friends are like Seashells 
I hope the background don't look too busy.  
I got a little carried away stamping shells.  
I like how the ribbon gives a nice textured look to 
the card.  I also added some glossy accents to 
the tiny shells in the diamonds. 
I like browns and blue together.  I also love brown 
houses with a red door.  Just thought I'd share that since
my mind is thinking in colors right now.  
Perhaps this summer I shall get a little jar of sand 
and glue that to my card, if at all possible, I 
think it would look so authentic with the seashells. 

I wanted to share this cute picture of HP.  This dog loves 
his toys, so tonight he went to his toy box and 
brought out the rope.  My husband has to play
tug with him, and after HP gets tired out he flops
on his back and holds the rope like this.
Look at all that fur.  YIKES.. Tons of shedding.  
But he so soft, that ya just want to snuggle right up 
close to him.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

8 comments:

  1. Love the great mix of seashells and I think your diamonds turned out great! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely color palette for your card. Summer sandy beach! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card with a lovely sentiment - love the outdoor theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the seashells! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beauty vibe to this card, so fun and fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. The softness comes through so well in your colors. Great use of our sketch, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shapes! great job as usual! thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~