Sunday, February 14, 2021

SSC250 SPLIT IT UP~ Sweet Ice Cream, Stampin Up

 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  
How fast we are moving through the calendar year. 
I think perhaps the older I get the faster it goes.  
I made this fun ice cream card for the challenge at:
When I read the words "split it up"  I immediately
thought of banana split dessert.  Also, being 
we are in a bit of a deep freeze here in WI, my mind
just sort of went to ice cream.  
The Stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Ice Cream 
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
For a cone I like the chocolate, vanilla mix,
in a bowl I like butter pecan.  
I like how this card turned out.   It didn't show up
good in the pictures, but that is ribbon under the embossed
horizontal piece of card stock.
My sweetheart and I ordered pizza today,
and we got a lovely treat with it too.  
  I love how our daughter gives 
compliments.  Our son too, sent me the 
sweetest text.  So did his girlfriend.  
Our son in law is such a delight also, 
he plays the piano and sends me clips of that. 
Those are my daughter's real nails.
They are gorgeous.  She is quite the nail artist. 
One time she even painted a "Bob Ross" scene
on her nails.  So amazing. 
These are the treat boxes I mailed out to all
the kids.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊









2 comments:

  1. What a perfect take on our sketch, PJ, lol. I love ice cream! And I love your yummy cones! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you had a wonderful Valentines Day with makes those adorable treat boxes for your family and having yummy pizza. Your ice cream card is perfect and is making me want an ice cream right now! lol Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~