Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Sketch #408~Sweet Strawberry, Stampin Up

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp set I used in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry 
Oh my gosh I love the look of that juicy strawberry.
Makes me want to have strawberry shortcake.  
What a fabulous card to go with such a dessert. 
I also love those cute little hearts. Such a great
flare to the everyday embellishments. 
I got the most amazing album in the mail today. 
My friend put so much time and work into making 
this.   I will share the video. Please excuse my voice, 
I have a bit of a cold (again)   Also the hands, were 
not being cooperative.  
My video is too long, but you can see it on my 

Also thought I'd share a picture of HP.  Apparently 
I'm not going anywhere.  He wants to play ball.
He's such a pal. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊






 

7 comments:

  1. Such a nice display of the sketch, and I really like that colorful strawberry paper! Thank you for playing along in this weeks challenge at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strawberry theme! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely artwork with us this week.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me at strawberries ~ such a delicious card ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strawberry stamp! This reminds me of a stamp I have that I've not used in awhile! Great card! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your strawberry card! Makes me think of summer...can't wait :-)
    Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how realistic your strawberry is! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card, I love that strawberry! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~