Friday, February 12, 2021

TMS #592 Beautiful World Stampin Up

Sometimes it is hard for me to think of content
for my blog.   I don't want to get to personal, but 
I do share about my health, perhaps in hopes to 
encourage and help others.  
I try not to post to much about my adult kids,
without their approval.   With that being said
please keep my son and his girlfriend in 
your prayers, they drove out to Cleveland 
for a bike comp.   I'm so proud of my son, 
he got a helmet.  I've been concerned for years
about this, he is a BMX rider.  (extreme sports)
My daughter the nail artist, and her husband are
doing well, getting settled into their 3 year of marriage. 
Today while I was making this card, I was thinking
the world is such a different place then it was
a year ago.    Sometimes it just makes me 
sad, then I remember the old Sunday school song
and I'm reminded God is in control.  Let it go. 
I made this card for the challenge at: 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Beautiful World
The card is very simple, just a little stamping
mostly die cutting. and the hard part always
choosing the colors to work with. 😉

I'm also adding a picture of HP sleeping 
in the sun.  A good thing to do, since, 
temperatures are below zero. 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 
pjs.projects

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is great for a guy card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - and very appropriate. I also remember that song from Sunday School. Oh my - has it been three years already! Can't believe it! Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This is a really classy and elegant card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your creativity and your family! I love how clean and classy your card is and what a great reminder - yes He does have the whole world in His hands!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~