Saturday, May 1, 2021

FMS483~ Gorgeous Grunge, Sweet Strawberry, Swirly Frames, Stampin Up

I made this delightful card for the challenge at:
I'm loving my new strawberry punch.
  It's fabulous. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Gorgeous Grunge
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry ( matching punch)
Stampin Up:  Swirly Frames 
I really love the simplicity of this card, 
The previous strawberry card I made used 
the matching DSP.  It was nice but I like how this
card don't seem to be so busy. 
The circle stamp I chose was a wee bit big,
but offers the berries more room to grow 😉 
Happy May Day. 
I love this tradition, and miss it dearly. 
Did anyone else hang May day baskets on 
the doors of neighbors?  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! The strawberries look yummy and I don't think the circle is too big at all! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~