Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sketch #421 Dragonfly Garden, Stampin up

I was in my little craft room today, determined to 
make a card.  My lack of concentration is something
crazy lately, even with things I always enjoy.  
However, I did learn how to make a new bow.  So 
of course I had to add it to my card.  It's called a 
Dior bow. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Garden  
I was inspired to go with these colors today,
because the lilacs are just starting to bloom outside
my craft room window.   Purple was on my mind. 
I added some clear wink of stella to the dragonfly to 
give it a nice little shimmer of sparkle.  
We have started a garden.  I'm so excited.  
We put a few pumpkins and sunflowers in 
this little bed.  I will be sure to update it 
so you can see the progress.  It's so fun. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card, dragon flies are one of my favorite images!
    Good luck with your garden, can't wait to see the pictures when there's pumpkins on the vine & pretty sunflowers standing tall!
    Thanks for sharing with AHSC,
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love dragonflies ~ I love your card Patty ~ such a stunner!!! ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more lovely than the spring lilacs! You captured the colors beautifully in your dragonfly card. Thank you for joining us at AHSC, PJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love the shades of purple! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty take on this sketch. I love what you did with the inside of the card. Thanks for playing along with this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Great use of the sketch this week. Thank you for joining our challenge 421 this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~