Sunday, May 23, 2021

FMS486, Happiest of Birthdays, Days To Remember, Forever Blossoms, Stampin Up

I made this card for my Grandma.  She will be 
98 years old.  What an amazing woman.  
She still lives on her own.  Quick story about Grandma.
I was fortunate to grow up right next to her, depending
upon which way you came, she was behind my parents
house or in front of it.  Either way there was a well
worn path to granny's and Granddad's home.
Grandma has lived through so much.  She has buried
two husbands, and three adult children, one being my mom, in 
2018.  She has lived through wars, and often tells the story 
of when grandpa flew fighter planes during WW2, and 
how things had to be rationed, and how she was alone 
raising the little ones.  
She is one strong little woman, she keeps us 
smiling, So I wanted to make her a special card.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I took a little artistic liberty with this sketch to make it work 
for a birthday card for Grandma.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Happiest of Birthdays
Stampin Up:  Days To Remember
Stampin Up:  Forever Blossoms.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 






 

3 comments:

  1. Your grandmother sounds amazing and strong and I wish her a wonderful 98th birthday! And you have created such a gorgeous card. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have your grandmother still. Love the way the floral image adds the curved element and fits around the calendar! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - you did an amazing job! You are so blessed to have your Grandmother still. Hers was a different generation - one that we can all learn from! Wish her a Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~