Friday, May 28, 2021

Sketch #422~Garden in Bloom, Daisy Lane, Beauty Abounds, Very Versailles, Stampin Up

Well folks here it is:  Card #2 for this challenge
 I flipped the sketch for this card.  I love
how it turned out.  Perhaps Because 
I love daisies so much. 
Plus it has one of my all time favorite bumble bees 
too.  How cute is that little guy?
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Garden In Bloom
Stampin Up:  Daisy Lane
Stampin Up:  Beauty Abounds
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles 
My little garden is at this moment being 
covered with a tarp.  My darling husband
is taking care of this for me, since it's suppose
to dip into the twenties tonight.  
I have one daisy in my little flower bed,
reading garden.  
I call it that because of this lovely little 
bench with the kiddos and a dog.  It 
reminds me of our family.   My sister
gifted it to me years ago, and I 
treasure it.  
We had a storm roll through the other night,
and then this lovely rainbow appeared. 
Aww.  Thank you Jesus 
Then I found the cutest little mushroom and really 
wanted to paint it red to have white polka dots. 
Lastly our  Sweet HP got his hair cut.  So sharing the 
before and after picture.  Do you like the longer hair
on a Springer Spaniel or shaved? 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, love your color choices! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and the way you rotated the sketch works perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. (P.S. I got a chuckle from your idea to paint the mushroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the classic look!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Heart’s Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I love how you flipped the sketch to meet the needs of your project. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE black and white cards and you nailed it ... I love this card ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you turned the sketch! Thank you for joining Challenge 422 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous inside and out! I love how the rotated sketch worked with this card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely artwork with AHSC this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~