Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sketch #420~ Simply Succulents, Color & Contour, Ridiculously Awesome, Stampin UP

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Simply Succulents (die)
Stampin Up:   Color & Contour
Stampin Up:  Ridiculously Awesome 
Now folks, I honestly just don't have the skills to 
make an octagon freehand and have it turn out. 
The ruler and I are not well acquainted  
So being I have no die to help me out I chose to 
use a different shape die. 
No matter how many times I put that polka dot 
ribbon down it was too high.  Finally after a few 
tries, I just left it.  I should really take pictures 
of the struggle, my gosh, how I can accurately place
it in the exact same spot as the previous card, blows
my mind.  That's some messed up talent. haha  
I've been busy making a few fun little projects.  
This one here is for the two people that order from me.
I wanted to make them a gift they could use, and yet
show how much I appreciate them. 
This gift box is for a dear friend.  It holds about 
8-10 cards depending on how crazy I went with 
embellishments.  It is a birthday gift for her.  
I have these project videos on my instagram. 
Nothing fancy.  If you wanted to check it out.

Health news.  Still plugging along,  Praise the LORD.  
Taking all kinds of weird supplements from the 
Holistic clinic.  and ironically my raynaud's has calmed
down a bit.  SO that is another praise report.  
The new drops just came in Friday, 
to relax my nervous system, so hoping it will help. 
Please will you pray that my BP will go down.  and also
I have to make a trip on Monday and could use 
prayers for strength and no swelling in my legs, and 
that I will be alert as I drive the distance . 
Thank you for caring.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 










 

7 comments:

  1. Love the pink - bold and perfect for such a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment PJ!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, PJ. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp set! you did a great job with all the cards. Thanks for sharing with us Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, super bright, bold, cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Great use of our sketch 420! Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and cheerful and very cute. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~