Thursday, June 3, 2021

SSC258 DOUBLE UP~Under My Umbrella, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Under My Umbrella  
I like bright happy cards, so I turned my 
umbrellas into bouquets. 
I embossed the background with some clouds,
and gave them a little dab of blue, just enough to 
notice them.
I decided to use some DSP, it's a bit busy 
but goes with the umbrellas so nicely. 
I'm off to find another challenge to play along with. 
I am so grateful for the opportunity to make cards,
and find amazing blogs to keep me thinking of 
new and awesome ideas for my cards. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.   You might just find a stamp or stamp set you NEED to purchase.  Perhaps even a card.  I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales.  So make sure to check it out. 😊 



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Fund umbrellas and perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, PJ, this is over the top sweet! What a great idea for your "any shapes," lol, and I love the details! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~