Monday, June 21, 2021

Sketch #426 Celebrate with Flowers, Plentiful Plants, Stampin Up

Hello again.  

I wanted to get a card made right away.  

I have a feeling I'm going to be very busy tomorrow.

I have a few cards I've made that need to get on 

instagram.  That is an all day job for me.   

As you can see by this double spacing here,

I'm not technically equipped to deal with such things. 

I am going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Celebrate with Flowers
Stampin Up:  Plentiful Plants  
And just like that, it's not double spacing anymore.
haha.  I have no idea why not, but thankful it stopped.  
Anyways, I flipped the sketch because I wanted to 
use my new vertical Birthday sentiment on the side.
I sponged the background and then stamped 
images of the same color in the triangles.  
I wonder if there is a secret law or code 
somewhere that says you probably shouldn't 
use two different font styles on a card, especially
the front.  Well folks, I broke the rules if there
be any such thing.  haha
Now friends, this is a picture of how my mind 
works.  Going to take a bite out of the apple crisp
I made this weekend.  I see this little face.  
I'm like oh my gosh my crisp is making faces at 
me.  This is what My darling husband has to put up with.  

Health Update:  Still fighting with the autoimmune 
diseases.  The out of control BP is in God's capable 
hands right now, since the medicine isn't working.  
SO living on prayers and Hopefully in August I will
get some help.   It will be my third doctor.  
They just tell ya what you have and leave you hanging. 
No caring no follow ups, nothing.  
Anyways this Wednesday I go to the holistic clinic 
again, and see if the supplements have been helping.  

Thanks for caring dear friends.  


I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 





9 comments:

  1. Love those papers/colors together, and a nice interpretation of the sketch. The vertical sentiment works perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week. (And I will admit I see that face as clear as day on your apple crisp!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card PJ! the tone on tone stamping is just what makes it stand out! Flipping the sketch worked out really well.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the backgrounds you created and your take on the sketch as well. How fun to have your food smile back at you haha! Thanks for sharing your craft and humor with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, love your sponged background. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card--I love how you sponged each triangle in a different color. Thanks for sharing your talent with us Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge again.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love the different tone on tone random stamping and the plant is great! I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! And I do see the face! Trust me, you are not alone in noticing those things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great card ~ great use of all the DSP ~ I love your card and YES I see the face in the Apple Crisp :-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea to turn the sketch! Makes for a great layout as well. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week for challenge #426!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~