Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Challenge 220~ Pinwheel Patriotic Card

I made this fun card for a table top decoration.
I actually made four of them.  One for each 
of my kiddos, and my dad too.
I love how the pinwheel card has the perfect holding
spot for the flags.  
Click here to get the dimensions for  the pinwheel cards.
I love how each side offers a different stamped image.
And the lovely card fits perfectly into the 
standard A2 size envelope.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Challenge #220

Our theme for the new challenge is

"Patriotic"
I'm including a video of my card too.  I'm not very 
good at putting videos on youtube.  But I keep trying.  
HP is quite happy with himself.  Look at the smile.
He is surrounded by his tennis balls, and now  the
proud owner of a volleyball.  If there is a ball 
in the yard, he will claim it.  The kids have to be 
careful with the basket ball, he has popped those 
before too, he just loves to play. 
On our walk this morning we had a visitor playing
peek a boo.  How cute is he? 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

3 comments:

  1. I just love your card! The pinwheel card is great for a tabletop decoration! I'm sure the kids and your Dad will treasure them! HP is always so much fun to see in his photographs. I'm so glad you are getting out for your walks plus the bonus of spending time with your daughter! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card and it really is perfect for holding the flags. Thanks for the instruction link too. So glad you shared with us at Always Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~