Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sketch #427~ Borders to Backgrounds, Sweet Icecream, Stampin Up, Of thee I sing, Taylor Expressions, God Bless America, Repeat Impressions. 4th of July

Happy Fourth of July. 
I thought I'd make a patriotic card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Borders to Backgrounds
Stampin Up:  Sweet Ice Cream
Taylor Expressions:  Of Thee I Sing
Repeat Impressions:  God Bless America 
Can one ever have too much red, white and blue
on the Fourth of July?  I think not.  
It was not a pleasure to make this card today. 
How's that for honesty.   
You see my husband is in the process of painting 
our trim work.  It is 20 years over due.  any ways
the couch is in the middle of the walk way, 
and paint is everywhere, so the dog and I have 
to be extra careful where we are walking.
Not all my stamp stuff is in my craft room.  
So I must make the journey around the mess
each time I wanted to use my big shot.  Not 
until I was done did I think of moving it closer 
to me.  Ugh.
I thought I'd share a picture of this delightful baby 
pumpkin growing in my garden.  Dear Hubby almost 
weed wacked him off.  YIKES.  I'm so excited to have 
a pumpkin already.  It's perfect.  I wonder how big he will get.
This is our first authentic garden and I harvested the
 radishes, and let's just say I wish veggies came with a pop
 up thermometer like a turkey so
you know when they are done.  Apparently I waited to long.  
These are a few rocks we hid around the parks for 
the fourth of July.  Nothing fancy.  I just didn't 
think of Patriotic rocks until it was almost too 
late, so just stuck with the colors this year. 
My daughter and son in law decked out 
their tandem bike for the holiday.  
how cute and festive.  I love it.  
Glow sticks for the spokes too. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 







 

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! I sure would like that ice cream - lol. Happy 4th & thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you celebrate the 4th! This card is fabulous! The ice cream cone is the perfect touch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love how you made it patriotic! Great take on Sketch 427 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~