Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Sketch #429~Forever Grapevine, Half Full, Stampin up

This was quite the hard challenge for me this time.  
But nevertheless, you know me, and so I wanted
to give it a try and play along.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Grapevine
Stampin Up:  Half Full
You see the diamonds are not ever my strong suit.
haha  That made me laugh, thinking of a deck 
of cards, and diamonds.  Any ways, I just 
really need to invest in a die or punch, because 
I just can't make them very well on my own. 
So I chose a completely different shape, but otherwise
I tried to stick as close as possible to the sketch.
When I saw this stamp set I new I'd have to 
have it.  My kitchen has grapes all over.
The hardware on the drawers and cabinets all
have grapes and then this lovely stained glass
piece above my kitchen sink. I have it pictured below.
I thought I'd take a very close picture of the card 
so you can see I put glossy accents in each of the 
glasses to make it look like real liquid. 
Now I have dabbled with stain glass, along with glass 
etching, just to mention a few of the crafts I've tried.
But this lovely piece I did not make.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 









 



4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the song, "The Days of Wine & Roses"! Love the sentiment and the background.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty grape vine! I love the glossy accents on your glasses as well. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. ♥Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Great take on Challenge 429 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with the sketch challenge, love your brick background. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~