Saturday, July 17, 2021

#GDP300~Make it happen, Beach Happy, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this cards are:
Stampin Up:  Make It Happen
Stampin Up:  Beach Happy 
How I CASE(d) the designer's card is this; I 
kept my image in the center, and I chose the 
long sentiment to go in the center  as well. 
Now I must admit the "make it happen" stamp set
had me puzzled at first, because I believe it is intended
to look like a desk top.  But I honestly just don't see it 
that way, so I did my own little spin with this desk top. 
I turned it into a black board behind the desk.  Or 
so it would appear.   I also took the little desk lamp 
and cut it in the middle so it would shine it's little 
light on the sentiment. 
It was great fun making this card, I thought of a 
teacher's desk.  Perhaps next time I will add 
a cursive alphabet to the top of the black board.  
I thought the little bag hanging on the side was the 
perfect touch for the teacher.  

Have you made any projects with the, "make it happen"
stamp set?

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~