Friday, July 30, 2021

FMS496~Garden Birdhouses, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Garden Birdhouses 
I was inspired by the birdfeeders in my yard. 
I love watching the birds and squirrels 
come to the feeders.  So entertaining. 
I only have two bird houses.  I think my husband 
should be able to use this stamp set as a model
for the next time he builds me a birdhouse.  
This card came together so nicely.  I love 
it when that happens. 
These pictures aren't the best because I was
taking them where the screen is on my window. 
My sunflowers all got toppled after Wednesday
night's storm.  But the little yellow finch is 
still happy with them. 
I did eventually get them all supported, it 
was a hard job and I braved the bees to do it.
I was stung a week ago, and did my old faithful 
home remedy, but the weird thing is a week 
later just like hubby. we had big swelling and itching
I've not ever had such a long delayed reaction
Have you heard of such a thing?  
A few pictures of these lovely sunflowers. 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

1 comment:

  1. These pretty stamps are perfect for this sketch! I your coloring and how you've arranged all of the greenery on the panels and finished the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~