Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Game #193~Home to Roost, Swan Lake, Turtle Friend, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
    
   
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stamping Up:  Home To Roost
Stampin Up:  Swan Lake
Stampin Up:  Turtle Friends  
I used a wood embossing folder to make a log 
for the little turtle to sit on.  I just cut it into a strip,
and sponged it a nice brown color.
These turtles are just so happy looking.  
I love this stamp set. 
I thought I'd share a picture of my little friend.
HP.  He was intently watching me eat a piece 
of caramel.  My dog loves candy.  We limit 
him, but he does occasionally get a sweet 
treat.  So he knows he is missing out on 
something.  When he really begs, it's not just 
the eyes, he'll actually put his paw up on my leg 
or arm as if to say I'm right here waiting.  
He's such a sweetheart.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 



 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute turtle and a great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is amazing. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love the way you played with the sketch and the lovely inside too! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~