Monday, July 26, 2021

FMS495~Cutest Halloween, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween  
This DSP is fa(boo)lous too.   

I love stamp sets that have coordinating punches.

I added the spider too, it just seems 
right with the haunted house DSP.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~