Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sketch #428~ Ridiculously Awesome, Tasty Trucks Stampin Up

Oh boy I'm still on patriotic themed cards. 
I was inspired to make this card because
of the icecream van.  
We were just pulling out of the parking 
place when the icecream van pulled up 
beside us.  I and my loud voice was commenting
as I always do on things.  The man heard me,
and turned on the lights and music so I could
get a picture.  How super sweet of him. 
It really was ridiculously awesome.  The 
light turned green and down the road he went,
I added the picture at the bottom of this post. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Ridiculously Awesome
Stampin Up:  Tasty Trucks  
Here is a picture of that little van. 
After the  city fireworks the kiddos all came back 
to our place and our son in law put on a lovely 
firework show for us in the back yard.  
I added a few pictures of the fireworks downtown. 
We went down by the river to meet up with our 
kiddos, but we didn't stay there.  I have a hard time
walking and also sitting.  So we went to our 
"special spot"  I actually don't mind the stop
lights in the pictures.  And the flag is just perfect. 



I hope you all had a happy, safe fourth of July. 

We are still painting here.  and When I say we,
I mean my dear husband.  My dad said the sweetest
thing today that helped me put things into a positive
perspective.  He knows I'm frustrated I can't do the 
things I did, and that it's taking so long, because 
my husband works two jobs and so he's pretty exhausted
when he gets home.  He's really doing the best he can.  
So dad says to me.  Just think of it as road construction in 
the summer.  There are detours in the house right now,
traffic is moving slow.  But when it's all done at the end 
of the summer it is a nice smooth road.  That made me 
smile.  So just going to relax some and enjoy the detour.  
I might make detour signs and add caution tape around the 
couch and stuff, but not sure my sweetheart would 
appreciate my sense of humor. (wink)

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 







 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that little ice cream truck! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I miss Ice Cream Trucks!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ice cream truck on your card! Very fun and red, white, and blue so right for summer cards. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, looks like a great fireworks show! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story and great card, I love it and I love the patriotism! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. You knocked this out of the park! What a great card! Thank you for joining us for Challenge #428 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~