Thursday, July 8, 2021

Week 393: PARK~ Lawn Fawn, Let's Play, Critters at the Dog Park, Stamping Bella, Tiny townie tire swing

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn:  Let's Play
Lawn Fawn:  Critters at the Dog Park
Stamping Bella:  Tiny Townie Tire Swing 
I thought of my daughter when I made this 
card.  She is such a pal to walk with me 
everyday.  Well nearly everyday.  
Walking is still quite hard for me.  But we 
have so much fun, it helps me forget the pain. 
This card was just very simple stamping 
techniques, I used the alcohol color lifter 
on it all to make the tire look authentic, 
and the outfit well played in. 
Out in the woods today I needed to stop 
for a break so I made a smile face with 
my walking sticks and my daughter took a picture.  
I took a picture of this red wing black bird sitting 
perfectly on this post. 
Lastly this enormous slug.  My daughter
took a video of this slow moving insect.  
It grossed us both out.  We are not a fan 
of such things.  YIKES.
I truly am so grateful to call my son and daughter my friends.
They are amazing adults, and I love spending time with them. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 



1 comment:

  1. I love the angled placement of this image - it gives such great movement and energy to the design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~