Sunday, July 18, 2021

HSSSC385~Delicate Dahlias, Plentiful Plants, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Delicate Dahlias 
Stampin Up  Plentiful Plants 
I flipped the sketch up vertical, so I could use
sentiments in the strips.
I knew I'd want this dahlia set because I think
they are gorgeous flowers, I will share a 
few pictures of the dahlias blooming in my
yard this summer. 
I love that little heart embellishment, I think
it worked perfectly on there.  So I could 
keep the strips of card stock the same size. 
I'm also so happy I got to use my new layering 
circle dies.  I waited years before finally 
making this big purchase.  I love them. 
What are your favorite flowers in the summer?
I would say mine are daisy, sunflower, and dahlias. 
I have not ever had them grow this tall though. 
They are a show stopper this year.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing pictures of your garden. The dahlias are definitely a showstopper. I also love how you colored the dahlia on your card and that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how smart to flip the sketch and use those strips as Sentiments! So very clever!! Your stamed dahlia and real dahlias are all beautiful 😍 Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you took your inspiration from your flowers. Like what the sketch looks like flipped. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~