Monday, July 26, 2021

#FF0001~High Tide, After the Storm, Water Front, Stampin Up

I made this card for a challenge that is new to me.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  High Tide
Stampin Up:  After the Storm
Stampin Up:  Water Front 
I had no idea there is a National Light House day.
How fabulous.   
I chose the red, blue, and light house to use in my card. 
I have been practicing nice clean spaces on my cards
lately  But today as you can see, I veered off that 
path and went straight to overload.  Oh 
gosh,  I covered every spare inch with ink today. 
At least I kept the inside simple.  
I really wanted to add a whale in the water, 
but didn't have such a stamp.  Then I remembered
I did, but it was huge, so it wouldn't work.  
I am so excited to have found another challenge to play 
along with.  It's such a great way to connect 
with other card makers.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. Hi PJ! Your lighthouse scene is perfect (even without a whale!) So happy to see you join us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Patty! Your fabulous project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner's badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~