Friday, July 16, 2021

FMS494~ Celebrate With Flowers Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is: 
Stampin Up:  Celebrate With Flowers  
I'm so glad I made the big purchase for the 
stamparatus awhile ago, because it came in handy
for the sentiment.  I had to reink a few times.  
I like the simplicity of this card.  
Choosing the colors is always a big issue for me.
But I'm impressed with how well they pop here.
On a random thought here, I've been a bit preoccupied. 
After days of searching for a book I thought I owned.
I have now come to the conclusion, perhaps I didn’t
really ever have it. And I also think it is time to start
a card catalog of what I do own.
Could be helpful for times such as this.
Can anyone else relate to such issues? Perhaps I
need to do this with my stamp sets too.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. I love these flowers! Sweet as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the sentiment is stamped! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~