Monday, July 12, 2021

Game #194 - A Twinchie + optional twist Christmas in July~White Christmas, Stampin Up

I made this fun Christmas card for the 
challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  White Christmas  
Here is the description they gave us for a 
twinchie.  A Twinchie can be a square, 
circle or hexagon up to 2" (5cm). 
Everything should be contained within it including
 the sentiment and no added mat or layer
 outside of the twinchie. 
It's ok not to use all of the 2" allowed, but nothing should spill over.
I used an exact 2 inch square and I used 
all the space allowed in the shaded area. 
I love learning new terms, and the opportunity 
to give it a try.  I would have not ever thought to
make a Christmas Card with such a small space.
 
But I love how it turned out.  So clean, simple
and fresh looking.  
I thought I'd share a picture of my HP snoozing
this afternoon with his tennis ball.  He was 
just starting to wake up when he heard me 
snap the picture.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊 





 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic twinchie! And such a good idea to start with the correct size and then go to town on it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of interest in that little square, well done! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful twinchie! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~