Monday, August 2, 2021

Sketch #432~Cutest Halloween, Stampin Up

I look forward to Monday's because I know
a new sketch design is coming out.  
It truly is a highlight for the week for me.  
So I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The Stamp set featured in this card:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween 
You don't hear me say this often, and especially
about Halloween items, But seriously this 
is the cutest little DSP 6x6 pack.  I'm just 
loving it.  The stamp set is super cute too. 
The stamp set comes with a matching punch,
that works well with the DSP.  
The only thing stamped on this 
card are the sentiments.  That blows my mind.  
I love to stamp.  But the little characters 
are so darling I wanted to punch out a few to use. 
I'm loving my sunflowers outside my window. 
I'm getting all sorts of lovely visitors. 
They seem to all be posing for pictures.  
This little grasshopper was just chilling 
on a leaf in the shade.  
I have educated myself on the difference 
between bees.  I always want to protect them 
as much as I can.  However, Hubby, and I were
both stung, and sweet HP was stung multiple 
times.  But I didn't want to kill any of the bees
if they were honey bees, well folks, they are not. 
They are yellow jackets, and they are Mean!  
super aggressive.  I wasn't kidding when I said
they are angry bees.  Today I saw some 
sweet honey bees working on the sunflowers.  That 
made me happy.  Because I can now identify the 
difference.    So we set up two traps and my brave 
husband found the hive the yellow jackets made 
under our deck, and he sprayed it.  So hopefully 
we are on the right path to getting those 
angry tenants evicted.  

I'm humbly asking for prayer again.
 My blood pressure has been out of control.  I
can't seem to get that bottom number to stay down.  
I was able to tackle some laundry myself today. 
So that was an accomplishment.  Otherwise 
just resting.  Hoping to feel better soon.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. Those are darling little elements! You have rocked the sketch with the charming papers, too. Very fun to see some Halloween cards out on the blogs this week even though I'm very happy to have summer linger. You are good at capturing the critters visiting your yard. I never seem to have the camera ready in time. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Great choice of papers and stamped images. Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us once again at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! You have truly rocked the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love making Halloween cards and now I am excited to make some. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What an adorable card! Great job with Sketch 423 this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! We will see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~