Friday, August 6, 2021

SSC262 GETTING SKETCHY~ Hydrangea Haven, Delicate Dahlias, Textures and Frames, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hydrangea Haven
Stampin Up:  Delicate Dahlias 
Stampin Up:  Textures and Frames 
I Love the look that those textured frames 
give to a card.  
They do so without going overboard.  
When all else fails, they tend to offer 
the perfect fill in, or the back drop.  
While making this card, I started thinking 
about another card.  So right after I finished 
it, I started the next card right away, sometimes
a gal just has to keep rolling with the 
creative vibes, while she can. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, PJ! I JUST got this set on an order finally - I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~