Friday, August 13, 2021

Sketch 433 Happy Holly Days, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Happy Holly Days 
This set could be purchased as a bundle,
but I chose just to get the stamp set.  
I'm hoping I don't regret that choice later. 
I love that little bird. It's so cute, 
and the sentiments are lovely in this set. 
I really like how the DSP looks with this card.  
Look what I've been working on.  Little gifts for 
this Halloween.  I'm so happy my daughter and 
son in law moved back to town.  I make little items
for them to pass out to the trick or treaters.  
It's a great way to use scrap papers. 
I used my waffle maker today to make 
little pizza chips/crackers. Oh my gosh 
these are addictive.  If you like 
that crusty cheese on top of say a lasagna, 
you'd love these.  
I also just tried macrame for the first 
time and wanted to share my little creation.
I've convinced myself it does indeed 
look like the owl it was suppose to be.  
ooh how fabulous hanging in the window. 
Well don't look too closely at a few knot 
mistakes. (a lot)  but I'm a beginner.  
Hopefully I will get better.  
I want to make another for a friend 
that orders from my stampin up store.
She loves owls.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊











 

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet bird and beautifully colored. You have been busy! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with that background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bird is so pretty and that paper, the background paper is stunning! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! I love how you used that background for the bird. Great coloring, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love that image. Thanks for joining us at AHSC as always

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, your fabulous background papers were perfect for the sketch design! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~