Sunday, August 29, 2021

HSSSC371~A touch of ink, Stampin Up

I am super happy with how this card came 
together.  I was struggling with the sketch. 
Which really means, I was daydreaming and 
doodling.  Then the funniest thing happened. 
I had a piece of paper towel on my desk, 
and I used that to stamp off some ink. 
Well folks when I stamped the image, it 
left the most fun design with little dots. 
This is new to me.  Perhaps ya all have 
tried this, or maybe it even has a special
technique name, but I tell ya I thought it 
was fabulous.  haha.  
Now you all see why I can't get things done.
I'm easily distracted.  Haha
Any ways.  I'm going to submit this card to the 
challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  A touch of Ink 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combination and love your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card a the color combo is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~