Sunday, August 29, 2021

FMS500~ Cutest Halloween, Stampin Up

Congratulations on you 500th challenge.  
I know I always look forward to seeing the 
next new sketch.  Keep up the great work. 

Well my goodness my fun little Halloween 
card got a tad bit busy.
I'm going to submit it anyhow to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween 
I think that little ghost is adorable holding 
a treat bag.   
The haunted house DSP is perfect 
behind him. 
Just wish I would have chose to go 
more plain on the right hand side of the card. 
I am happy to say I added a few more stamps
to my etsy shop finally.  YAY.  

 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. That Halloween DSP is so cute! Delightful card! Glad you shared it at FMS for our 500th celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these Halloween papers! Thanks for helping us celebrate #500 at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween card! I love that patterned paper and cute little ghost! Thanks for joining in our 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~