Friday, August 13, 2021

FMS498~Reflected in Nature, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Reflected in Nature 
I used an embossing folder on the white 
to give it a little detail. and to make the center
image pop a little more. 
I love this eagle.  It turned out so nicely even 
with the fussy cutting.  
These side angle pictures are perfect to show 
the depth of the embossed background. 
I love the colors.  It's very calming.  Much
like I imagine a cabin in the woods would be. 
My sunflowers always make me happy.  
Check out all the blooms on my pumpkins. 
How exciting.  A few pumpkins are already 
orange.  That is so fantastic. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I just want to head there to that place you created to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the neutral colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card that creates such a peaceful feeling! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~