Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sketch #434~ Penguin Place, Holly Jolly Wishes, Textures & Frames, Stampin Up

Hello Friends.   It's 8:30pm as I type my blog
this fine evening.  I think to myself, why do 
I insist on writing blogs at night?  I'm clearly
not in my best element with the thinking in
the evening hours.  But atlas here I am writing. 
I've got a lot on my mind.  I just can't seem 
to process it all.  Having difficulties with 
my Bible study, cleaning my home has 
not been going well, the stress of my 
upcoming doctor appointment.  Finally it is almost here.  
and then of course all the hype from the evening news. 
YIKES.  Just in high stress mode here. 
Well when I'm at the end of my rope, I like to 
especially make Christmas cards.  They just make 
me happy and put me in a good mood.  Usually. 
I'm going submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Penguin Place
Stampin Up:  Holly Jolly Wishes  
Stampin Up:  Textures & Frames
I think those little penguins are adorable.  
little twins with matching hats and scarves. 
I wonder if it is scarfs or scarves?  
You pick which you like best, and pretend 
I typed that.  
I love how those three embellishments, 
look like glittering snowballs.  
I hope this don't gross anyone out.  But 
since I'm going to the doctor this Thursday
I thought I'd share a couple pictures of my hands.
Hopefully we will be discussing what can 
help me with my raynauds.  It's out of control 
lately.  And moving into my feet now too. 
Please will you be willing to pray for my 
appointment this Thursday.  That this new
doctor will be a God's blessing and help me. 
So I can try to get back to a somewhat normal
life again with mobility and less pain.  
Thank you so muchly.  💜
A few pictures of our side yard.  This 
tree above has died because of the 
beautiful black walnut tree.  The 
wood peckers love it now. We will 
be taking it down next month. 
This is the view from under the black walnut tree. 
See all those lovely pines towards the front of the yard?
And that Lovely Autumn Ash?  
This is one of the little pines.  I think that 
it is on it's way out.  The roots of the black 
walnut tree are far reaching.  We thought we'd 
be in the clear, but it's not looking to good.
This my friends is the black walnut.  
It's a grand old tree.  Big and beautiful.  Massive 
in size,  but it does not play well with other trees, and
shrubs, let alone flowers and such.  However, it is a
glorious shade tree, that looks tropical.  (which I love)
and the squirrel love the black walnuts, which also 
makes me happy too.  
Do you have a black walnut tree?  
I honestly didn't know a thing about them until we 
moved here.  Then I had to get some education on
what to plant and not plant around them. 

Well I'm a bit long winded tonight.  My sweetheart
is washing out some paint brushes and so I'm a bit 
chatty here.   I better wrap this up.  

Thank you again for your prayers for my upcoming 
doctor visit.  I will let ya know how it goes. 

I started going through some of my stamps again.  I have a 
collection of stamps and stamp sets I will be adding to 
my etsy.  I truly want to get it done this week.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊









 

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! great use to the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute stamp set! Love the penguins! I hope they get some hot chocolate when they are finished!! Sorry to hear about your hands/feet. I hope your new Dr. gives you some good news and relieves your stress! You are always in my prayers! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little penguins are adorable and I love your colour scheme. I hope you get some relief and answers re your hands and feet. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Heats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color swipes behind those cute penguins. I have seen them about on the blogs, and they are SO adorable! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Keeping you and your health issues in my heart - hope for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable! Love your super cute images! Great idea to use the color washes for the sketch design. Sending good vibes your way! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I am loving those penguins, so adorable. I love the purple for a holiday card, great twist! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! Your colors are so fun with those cute little penguins. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the penguins! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week for sketch 434!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you card and how you finish them off inside as always. Oh my your fingers, I feel for you, I recently discovered I have mobility issues and it has been very hard to craft. I am glad you are able to continue. AND... I my house actually came with a black walnut tree too! I have lived here 25 years but I don't do a thing with my yard. I will say the squirrels love to hurl walnuts at me and my car as I park under in on the street. I live in the city. I have had friends collect my walnuts as well. Some years are good harvest and some not. thanks for joining us at AHSC as always.

    Hugs

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~