Sunday, August 29, 2021

FMS500~ Penguin Place, Blended Seasons, Stampin Up

I thought I'd give it one more try for the 
big celebration.  

Congratulations on you 500th challenge.  
I know I always look forward to seeing the 
next new sketch.  Keep up the great work. 
This time I kept it a bit more clean  and not 
so cluttered with the DSP.  
Bonus for me is that I always love making 
Christmas cards.   I think it shows in the cards. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Penguin Place
Stampin Up:  Blended Seasons 
 I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊





 

3 comments:

  1. This is as cute as can be! Love that penguin! Glad you joined us at FMS for our 500th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow texture behind the adorable penguin! Thanks for helping us celebrate #500 at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love that cute little penguin! Thanks for joining in our 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~