Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Week 394: MASK~ Bunches of Fun, Garden Birdhouses, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bunches of fun
Stampin Up:  Garden Birdhouses 
When I saw the word "mask" on the cue card,
I thought of masking tape.  I don't know why.  
it is just how my brain is wired.  haha 
So I went searching for some, but only found
painters tape.  Seems about right since 
hubby is still painting.  I don't think we will 
ever finish.   Tis quite the process here.  
Anyways.  painters tape will have to do. 
So I put the tape on my ink pad, and then pressed 
down a bit, after it was good and juicy and ink 
was all over my hands and scrap paper, I 
then put the tape down on the scrap paper so 
as to stamp off a bit of that ink.  Then onto
the card stock I planned to use.  Well about 4x later
finally success.  The others were all smudges and such. 
I fussy cut out the stamped 
image of the young lady.  I then added dimensionals 
to the back of the little piece so it would give it 
some depth.  Not to shabby.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute project, and I really like how you used masking with painter's tape. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Love this cute and sassy sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~