Friday, August 6, 2021

SSC262 GETTING SKETCHY Woodland Wonder, Stampin Up

Well, here it is folks my second take on the 
card challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Woodland wonder 
I thought this stamp set would be perfect 
for this sketch.  
Those tree trunks are so hearty that they hold
up well to the two vertical panels in the sketch. 
 I thought it might look silly having a partial tree
in the circle.  But then again.  Imagination knows
no limits so I went with it
I choose to see it as a way to magnify the little 
critters in the trees.  Anyways I had a lovely
time coloring in the images.  That's not always 
the case.  My fingers have a hard time holding
markers and pens sometimes.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! Love the little critters in the tree. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, PJ, what a fun way to play the sketch! Those trees are perfect! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clever design! I make card fronts and send them to a lady who uses them to create cards for nursing home residents. I think your design would be so loved by these seniors; since I own this stamp set, I plan to try my hand at making some card fronts similar to yours. Thank you for the inspiration! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~